Re: Second Screen WG/CG F2F agenda announced

Hi Second Screen WG/CG F2F participants,

We'll start our F2F on Thursday 17 May 2018 at 9:00.

Now is a good time to check you're up to date with the latest F2F information including logistics, agenda, remote participation details etc. by visiting:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/May_2018_F2F

I'm happy to report we'll have a social dinner at the already legendary Schnitzelei on Thursday 19:00 for all registered participants (also vegetarian food and fish is served). The F2F fee you have paid covers catering for the two days as well as the social dinner.

Any questions? Reach out to me and Francois. The contact person at the venue is Louay Bassbouss.

I look forward to another successful Second Screen F2F in the sunny Berlin next week!

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG Chair)