Re: Second Screen WG/CG F2F poll - results

Hi All Second Screen WG/CG participants,

> On 9 Feb 2018, at 15.08, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> On today's (or yesterday's depending on your timezone!) Open Screen Protocol 2018 kickoff call [1] there was support for a Second Screen WG/CG F2F meeting with a focus on Open Screen Protocol this spring. We target a 2-day meeting.
>
> A co-location opportunity was identified: the W3C AC meeting is 13-15 May 2018 [2] followed by the Media Web Symposium on 15-16 May 2018 [3]. Both are located in Berlin. Louay kindly offered to host in Berlin at premises shared with MWS on either of the proposed dates:
>
> * Web-Thu 16-17 May 2018 - Wed overlapping with MWS
> * Thu-Fri 17-18 May 2018 - no overlaps
>
> Please respond to the following poll to indicate your availability around these dates by Wed 14 Feb 2018:
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/uemdnqgspe4yvb5d
>
> We'll do the decision on the F2F based on the poll results.

Thank you for your timely responses.

Based on the poll results, we have full support for the following option:

* Thu-Fri 17-18 May 2018 - no overlaps

Please save the date.

I will now work with the host and W3C Staff to advance to the next stage of F2F planning and will announce more information as soon as it becomes available.

I have created the usual wiki page for the F2F meeting to keep us coordinated:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/May_2018_F2F

Please look for an official F2F announcement before making any travel plans.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG/CG Chair)