Re: [openscreenprotocol] Presentation API control protocol

From: Google <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 17:15:08 +0000
To: public-webscreens@w3.org
I'm closing this issue since we have a working definition drafted by the three pull requests for the Presentation API.   There are several TODOs in the document tracked under other GitHub issues.  I'll file one issue more to link specific messages to steps in the Presentation API spec so it's clearer how the semantics of the API map onto the control protocol.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol/issues/11#issuecomment-331949657 using your GitHub account