Re: [openscreenprotocol] Adds Presentation Receiver status.

From: Tomoyuki Shimizu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 05:06:24 +0000
To: public-webscreens@w3.org
Regarding a locale, it looks almost good to me! Locales of display's friendly name and presentation title are very helpful to display them properly.

On the other hand, I wonder if the `MESSAGE_LOCALE` field in Presentation Application Message would be useful or not. Unless any method or parameter to specify a locale of each message is not be exposed to web applications, the field will eventually be set to the same string as specified in Presentation Initiation Request and will not vary until the presentation would be terminated.

By the way, I suppose that each locale field could have variable length. In most cases, a locale string is very short like `en-US`, `zh-CN`, `zh-TW`, `ko`, `ja`, etc.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tomoyukilabs
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol/pull/53#issuecomment-330746272 using your GitHub account