Re: [openscreenprotocol] [Meta] Performance data for discovery protocols

From: Google <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 02:55:29 +0000
To: public-webscreens@w3.org
Based on TPAC discussion I'll take an action to share data on the success of SSDP and mDNS "in the field" and in particular how often one succeeds when the other fails.   If we break this down by platform, we can guess how often it is a device specific issue versus a networking issue.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/webscreens/openscreenprotocol/issues/69#issuecomment-342694730 using your GitHub account