Re: F2F at TPAC 2017 in November?

+1 for me.

For Presentation API I would like to focus on implementation and developer
feedback, and use that to spec either addenda on level 1 or features for
level 2.

For Open Screen, I would like to focus on consensus around a viable
protocol stack and security architecture, and hopefully have data to share
based on our ongoing evaluation work.

m.