CG rechartering

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:41:11 +0000
To: "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>
Hi CG participants,

[Second Screen WG participants are already aware of this discussion happening.]

At the WG's recent F2F, there was interest in doing further work in this CG, which would require us to recharter the CG.

I've created a webscreens/cg-charter repo [1] for the Second Screen Community Group (CG) rechartering discussions and primed it with a CG Charter template [2] that contains the common boilerplate. I left Scope of Work, Out of Scope, and Deliverables sections essentially blank to be filled in with your help.

To take part in discussions on CG rechartering, provide input and feedback in the corresponding GitHub issues [3] in the webscreens/cg-charter repo.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen WG & CG chair)

[1] https://github.com/webscreens/cg-charter
[2] https://webscreens.github.io/cg-charter/