Re: Announcing the Presentation-Cast polyfill and slideshow demo

All,

I have created a pull request [1] to Mark's presentation-case polyfill [2]
implementing a simple version of DIAL integration, as presented and
demonstrated at the face-to-face.

Mark's original SlidyRemote demo probably needs updating to work with the
new polyfill, so I wouldn't expect Mark to accept the PR until that is done.

The new code is here [3].

... Mark

[1] https://github.com/mfoltzgoogle/presentation-cast/pull/1
[2] https://github.com/mfoltzgoogle/presentation-cast