Re: Announcing the Presentation-Cast polyfill and slideshow demo

Hi MarkFo, All,

> On 16 Jan 2015, at 23:44, mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce a (mostly-)complete polyfill [1] for the Presentation API draft specification [2] using the Google Cast Sender SDK for Chrome [3].  It includes a simple demo Web application starting and controlling a photo slideshow [4].

MarkFo - thanks for sharing this announcement with the group -- early implementation experience and feedback is very helpful. Please feel free to add this to the WG's implementation status wiki (login with you W3C Account) so people who may be looking for something to hack on will find it easily:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Implementation_Status

[...]

> Once the polyfill is more feature complete I hope we can use it to analyze the current state of the specification.

Please let the group know of rough edges (or unspecified parts) in the spec you unearth while prototyping, and for bonus points with suggestions on how to address them :-)

Thanks,

-Anssi