Re: Proposals for new deliverables

Hi Louay, All,

> On 22 Apr 2015, at 14:19, Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>
> Thx for your efforts in both groups. IŽd like to discuss the applicability of Presentation API in other domains (not only for presentation displays). For example to present web content on a smartwatch connected to a smartphone directly from the Browser. Use Case:
> Bob enters an online Maps page e.g. Google Maps on his smartphone to search for a location. After the route is calculated, he selects the option  to start the Turn-By-Turn navigation (a web application) on the smart watch connected to the smartphone directly from the Browser. What do you think? I am not sure if there are new requirements.

Thanks. I created a wiki page where we can collect these proposals:

  https://www.w3.org/community/webscreens/wiki/Future_Work

All - the wiki is editable by all group participants, and you're encouraged to contribute your proposals to the wiki direct, or post to the mailing list as usual.

Thanks,

-Anssi (CG chair)