Re: Google/Mozilla Presentation API update

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 6:44 AM, Rottsches, Dominik <
dominik.rottsches@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi MarkFo, Anssi,
>
> > Dominik - feel free to review and merge, unless participants have
> concerns or comments.
>
> Thanks for the pull request and summarizing the discussion into GH
> issues - very helpful.
>
> I merged your PR in f284f78. Since we need to keep the final report
> alive, I moved the changes to a new directory "head". It would be great
> if you could take a quick look and see if I adapted your changes
> correctly.

Diff from head/index.html to index.html LGTM.

> @Francois, Anssi: Is that approach okay for the moment? I guess we can
> update our template to the WG once we get there. This is just a way of
> keeping track of our work.
>
> @MarkFo: One minor note regarding tooling: Anssi and me are using
> https://github.com/w3c/tidy-html5 and keep that separate from the
> system's tidy one might have. I noticed that the version you're using
> might produce slightly different tidied output. Which one were you
> using? I don't have strong opinions on which one to use, we should just
> be using the same to avoid change-artifacts from the tidying tool.

I did build and install tidy-html5 from that repository; on my system it
installs itself as "/usr/local/bin/tidy" which is why I updated the
Makefile.  I'll add a symlink on my system and update the PR to revert that
change.