Re: Google/Mozilla Presentation API update

On 04 Sep 2014, at 16:44, Rottsches, Dominik <dominik.rottsches@intel.com> wrote:

>> Dominik - feel free to review and merge, unless participants have concerns or comments.
>
> Thanks for the pull request and summarizing the discussion into GH
> issues - very helpful.
>
> I merged your PR in f284f78. Since we need to keep the final report
> alive, I moved the changes to a new directory "head". It would be great
> if you could take a quick look and see if I adapted your changes
> correctly.
>
> @Francois, Anssi: Is that approach okay for the moment? I guess we can
> update our template to the WG once we get there. This is just a way of
> keeping track of our work.

Given we have the Final Report 21 July 2014 at a stable w3.org URL [1] I think we can continue to use [2] for the development/unstable version, instead of /head/.

Francois - or do you see any issues with that?

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/presentation-api/20140721/
[2] http://webscreens.github.io/presentation-api/