Mailing list usage (was: Creation of the Second Screen Presentation Working Group)

Hi All,

On 14 Oct 2014, at 12:21, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> On 13 Oct 2014, at 18:45, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> In the meantime, I suggest to continue on-going discussions on the CG mailing-list and to cross-post the first few emails to both lists.

Since I was contacted off the list asking for advise with regard to the use of mailing lists, here’s how to make sure all the interested people are informed during the CG-to-WG transition period:

- All discussions related to the Presentation API should go to:

* public-secondscreen@w3.org (Working Group)
* public-webscreens@w3.org (Community Group)

- Discussions on new experimental features, features out of scope for the WG (see “Out of Scope” [2]) should go to:

* public-webscreens@w3.org (Community Group)

And please don’t worry if you happen to post to a wrong list. If in doubt, better cross-post for the time being.

The idea is just to make sure all the interested people are informed of discussions relevant to them and new people who join the WG do not get confused by discussions that are out of scope for the WG.

Thanks,

-Anssi (Second Screen Presentation WG Chair)