RE: Creation of the Second Screen Presentation Working Group

Congrats ☺

From: Anton Vayvod [mailto:avayvod@google.com]
Sent: Montag, 13. Oktober 2014 17:47
To: Francois Daoust
Cc: public-webscreens@w3.org
Subject: Re: Creation of the Second Screen Presentation Working Group

Yay, congrats!

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org<mailto:fd@w3.org>> wrote:
Dear participants of the Second Screen Presentation Community Group,

I am pleased to announce that the Second Screen Presentation Working Group has officially been created today!

The working group's home page [1] contains a number of links, including a link to the charter [2] and the form to use to join the group [3] (member-only link).

I invite all people interested to join the Working Group.

As mentioned in a previous email, the creation of the Working Group does not really impact the internal process that this group has been following up until now, with one exception: once people have joined the Working Group, discussions on the Presentation API should move to the official WG mailing-list (public-secondscreen@w3.org<mailto:public-secondscreen@w3.org>, archived at [4]).

In the meantime, I suggest to continue on-going discussions on the CG mailing-list and to cross-post the first few emails to both lists.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,
Francois.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/