Re: Updated PR: Promises -> State Transitions

Hi MarkFo, Jonas,

On Thu, 2014-10-02 at 15:49 -0700, mark a. foltz wrote:
> Thanks for your patience Dominik. :)

Thanks for the review, Mark. It's great to hear you like the approach. I
will update the PR and go through your remaining comments separately.

> I reviewed the PR and it looks pretty good.  I feel the event based
> semantics are cleaner and easier to implement as we can propagate
> events from the Presentation API backend in the browser to the
> client/renderer, instead of keeping track of unresolved Promises.
> However, I also like that the |presentationId| can be generated by the

Jonas, now that Mark states he considers the event-based semantics
cleaner and easier to implement - could you comment on what you think
about this approach? If you're okay with the new pull request, I would
be happy to merge it, after updating it with Mark's comments.
https://github.com/webscreens/presentation-api/pull/25

Thanks in advance for sharing your opinion,

Dominik