Re: Implementation Status wiki (was: FAMIUM Implementation of the Presentation API as Cordova Plugin for Andoid and iOS)

Thank you Anssi,  I updated the wiki with two links:

- The launch bug in Chromium.  Patches relevant to the API implementation
in Blink will be attached here. [1]
- The Web Platform Status tracked by Chromium.  [2]

[1] https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=412331
[2] https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/6676265876586496

I will also make sure the link in [2] is updated to the latest published
spec.

m.