Re: Transferring the Presentation API spec from CG to WG

On 2014-11-04 18:45, Anton Vayvod wrote:
> Hi Francois et al,
>
> http://webscreens.github.io/presentation-api/ shows GitHub's 404 for me.

Ah, so transferring did break something ;)

GitHub does not redirect GitHub Pages associated with the repository [1]
when ownership is transferred. New address is thus:

  http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/

I'll go through existing references to the latest draft on GitHub (on
the CG Web site and in the spec itself in particular) to update the links.

Francois.

[1]
https://help.github.com/articles/transferring-a-repository/#whats-transferred-with-a-repository