Re: Draft of Second Screen Presentation Working Group Charter available (was: Heads-Up: Plan for Working Group on Second Screen Presentation)

On 08 May 2014, at 13:15, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr> wrote:

> Hi Anssi,
>
> From my experience with SysApps and given the fairly small size of this
> WG scope, I would recommend dropping the phase 1/phase 2 distinction. If
> there is something that the group might work on in the future but have
> no plans to work on soon, let's simply add it to the charter later.

Personally I share your view on that — and that’s why I proposed we use phasing only as an editorial aide while we work out the charter.

> Also, as a nit pick, in "Other deliverables" (3.2), I would distinguish
> required ones ("Tests" and "Use cases and requirements") from the
> optional ones ("schema" or "notes").

I clarified this section as per your suggestion as follows:

http://webscreens.github.io/charter/#other-deliverables
https://github.com/webscreens/charter/commit/4050c873d2c38a2018cbe341e0e549551f6946c2

Thanks for your review and suggestions!

-Anssi