RE: Updated Presentation API WebIDL - call for review

Hi Anssi,

The File picker dialog on iPads will be displayed in the place where you touch the screen (inside the input element boundaries) --> See screenshots. In my point of view, I don't think it is a good idea to touch the HTML stuff otherwise we need to speak with HTML Group and then we will lost the focus on our original work. One possible option from my side (if we agree that the location of the screen piker dialog is important for better user experience)  is to add optional input parameter for  requestSession indicating the preferred position of the dialog. Browsers may ignore this parameter.

Best regards,
Louay