Re: Updated Presentation API WebIDL - call for review

Doesn't PeerConnection create a relatively high bar for devices to support? What other implementation features need to be supported for PeerConnection? Encryption?

What about WebSockets? or even simple XHR? Many of the currently shipping devices already have a protocol, but the do vary quite a bit.

I worry that by imposing the connection protocol, we basically remove every currently shipping hardware device from being compatible. Do we care about that?

Finkle