Re: Finalizing Second Screen Presentation WG draft charter

LGTM with one question that came to mind.

The proposed update reads:

"Upon approval of the Working Group, the Community Group will cease its
work on the Presentation API specification. It is expected that the
Community Group will recharter to work on other related deliverables where
it is not clear enough how to proceed for it to be a work item for a
Working Group. The Working Group and Community Group will never work on the
same deliverable. The Community Group is only one possible source for work
under future WG Charters, but can serve to do initial exploration for some
future work items."

When it comes to a proposed change that is related to Web second sceen
efforts, would there first be a discussion as to whether it falls in scope
of the Presentation API WG (presumably as defined by the charter), and then
it will be routed to the WG or CG for further consideration?  Is there a
process for this?

It seems like some issues like privacy, user experience, and content
handling will come up in both contexts and I am wondering how we maintain
consistency and cross-communication across both groups.

m.

--
http://wiki/Main/OnlyCheckEmailTwiceADay