Re: CfC: Publication of two Presentation API Reports

I think the new version needs some informative text on ways this could
be implemented.  Without it, it may not be clear to those unfamiliar
with this how it could be implemented. That was in the initial input
document and just needs to be updated.  The following paragraph could be
added to the end of the introduction.

This specification depends on an exchange of messages between a
requesting page and a presentation page shown in the secondary display.
How those messages are transmitted is left to the UA in order to allow
for use of display devices that can be attached in a wide variety of
ways.  For example, when a display device is attached using HDMI or
MiraCast, the UA on the requesting device can render the requested
presentation page in that same UA, but instead of displaying in a Window
on that same device, it can use whatever means the operating system
provides for using those external displays.   In that case, both the
requesting page and the presentation page run on the requesting device
and the operating system is used to route the presentation display
output to the other display device.  The second display device doesn't
need to know anything about this spec or that the content involves
html5.  Alternately, some types of external displays may be able to
render html5 themselves and may have a defined their own way to send
messages to that content.  In that case, the UA would not need to render
the presentation page at all.  Instead, the UA could act as a proxy
translating the request to show a page and the messages into the form
understood by the display device.  This way of attaching to displays
could be enhanced in the future through definition of a standard
protocol for delivering these types of messages that display devices
could choose to implement. The API defined here could be used with UAs
that attached to display devices in any of those ways.