Re: Presentation API changes proposal

Hi Dominik,

I think we need to guarantee that if the URL is the same the web site is
guaranteed to rejoin the existing session. Prohibiting the navigation is
probably the right way to achieve this.

It could prevent some use cases like CDN or redirects based on the second
UA/display properties or modifying the URL query but I believe all these
use cases could be handled without navigation as well. While navigating the
user to a web site that doesn't act as a receiver could become a
frustrating experience.

Thanks,
Anton.