RE: New Proposal now up for Discussion on the Wiki

Hi Dominik, all,

Please find attached a use case  (each graphic is a use case step) illustrating the usage of multiple displays (here  2 display) in same session.

The use case is about "classroom in the future" where the teacher opens a web application containing "learning material"  he want to shows to the pupils. He can display content on two displays (e.g. map on one screen and text material on another screen) and control both from his tablet. I can explain the use case in more details and put it on the wiki page, what do you think?

Step1:

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF2364.B37B0780]

Step2

[cid:image002.jpg@01CF2364.B37B0780]