Re: New Proposal now up for Discussion on the Wiki

Hi Dominik et al,

I've just left some comments on the Wiki page, mostly in regards to the
device selection. I also tried to answer most of the open questions.
Could you also add the open question about restricting the navigation on
the second screen? I now think we should be fine without any restrictions.

Thanks,
Anton.