Re: TPAC 2014

Hi Louay,

On 2014-08-26 09:15, Bassbouss, Louay wrote:
> Dear Group Members,
>
> Is there a plan to have a Meeting at TPAC
> (http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/, 27-31 OCTOBER 2014)? I will be there
> most probably the whole week.

There is no plan for a F2F at TPAC. We considered it, but TPAC is pretty
packed this year and we quickly ran out of meeting rooms, so it was
already too late to book a room when the draft charter started to take
shape, I'm afraid. Also I know that some of you will unfortunately not
be around this year.

That said, the Working Group should indeed consider organizing a first
F2F meeting as soon as (and if) it gets created.

TPAC remains a good opportunity to meet and advertize progresses made on
the Presentation API, be it in a breakout session during the Technical
Plenary on Wednesday, in a birds-of-a-feather session during lunch, or
at the bar. I will be around and would be happy to organize or
contribute to such an informal session there.

Thanks,
Francois.