Re: Making the demos more visible (was: Re: HTML Slidy remote - a Presentation API demo)

On 21 Aug 2014, at 19:47, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:

> On 2014-08-13 17:00, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
> [...]
>> Francois - is there an easy way to create a custom category similar to “Reports” on the CG page (http://www.w3.org/community/webscreens/) for “Demos”? I think it would be good to make these demos more visible on the group’s page:
>
> As said, there is no way to create a section on the home page with the current CG theme, so I created a separate page instead:
> http://www.w3.org/community/webscreens/presentation-api-demos/
>
> The "Resources" menu on the right links to that page.
>
> I also published a new post on the CG blog that lists these demos and mentions the page. It's not as good as being able to create a custom category on the group's home page, but it's better than nothing...

Thanks! Both the demo page as well as the blog post look great.

>> Another thing that might be helpful would be to fork the production version of your slidyremote repo to the web screens GH org. You should now have the required privileges to do that.
>
> Done. The HTML Slidy remote demo now sits at http://webscreens.github.io/slidyremote/

If someone else wants to share a demo or an experimentation with the group, feel free to ping Dominik or me to get the needed privileges to the webscreens GH org.

Thanks,

-Anssi