Re: Google/Mozilla Presentation API update

On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 3:28 AM, Rottsches, Dominik <
dominik.rottsches@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi MarkF, et al.,
>
> On Aug 14, 2014, at 12:04 PM, Kostiainen, Anssi <
> anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> > Below are my comments on the proposals, which generally look great to
> me. That said, I’ll let also Dominik review the proposals with his Chromium
> hat on :-)
>
> +1! I’m very excited to see this feedback which indicates that you
> collected some experience from implementations already. At a first look,
> the suggestions - especially 1-4 - seem very reasonable to me. Let’s work
> on incorporating them into the spec draft that we have.
>
> Thank you very much, it’s great to see this progress and your continued
> interest and commitment,
>
> Dominik

You're welcome.  You said you would work on incorporating them into the
spec draft, is your idea to wait for the outcome of this discussion and
them create a pull request on GH?  (Just want to get an idea of the process
for spec updates at this stage.)

m.