Re: Status update on WG creation steps

Hi Francois, All,

On 25 Jul 2014, at 20:15, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:

> The draft WG charter was reviewed by W3M. This brought two changes to the charter:
>
> 1. The following text was added to the Scope to clarify support for more than one secondary display to address accessibility requirements:
> [[
> Sending content to a connected display creates a presentation session. Applications can create multiple presentation sessions to control multiple displays, although synchronization between them is not currently supported by the API.
> ]]
> 2. the license was reverted to the usual W3C Document License. The dual license remains an experiment in the HTML WG for the time being.
>
> The updated draft charter will likely be sent out to the AC for review next week. I encourage you to get in touch with your AC representative to support the charter and/or send your comments (on above mentioned changes or other parts of the charter).

Thanks for the update on the progress. It seems we’ve now advanced to the the AC review phase and the questionnaire is open to the AC reps until 2014-09-12.

All the Second Screen fans - please talk to your AC rep and nudge him/her to respond to the questionnaire regarding the Second Screen Presentation Working Group Charter :-)

> PS: Anssi, I updated the draft charter directly in W3C space. I'll issue a pull request to the repo on GitHub when I am back from vacation.

Works for me. Even if the canonical source will be in the w3.org space, it is good to keep the paper trail on GH updated.

Thanks,

-Anssi