Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: WEBRTC WG Meetings in December

I have consolidated the agenda for the 12/12 meeting as requested.
________________________________
From: Elad Alon <eladalon@google.com>
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2023 4:09 AM
To: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>; Guido Urdaneta <guidou@google.com>; Tove Petersson <tovep@google.com>
Cc: public-webrtc@W3.org <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: WEBRTC WG Meetings in December

I'll only be able to make one of these. Can we make sure that Tove, Guido and I all bring up for discussion our topics of mutual interest during the same meeting? It looks like I have a slot scheduled for both the 5th and 12th - could we move my slot from the 5th to the 12th? (Wdys, @Guido Urdaneta<mailto:guidou@google.com> and @Tove Petersson<mailto:tovep@google.com>?)