From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 4:14 PM
To: public-webrtc@W3.org <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Subject: Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a FPWD of "Capture Handle - Bootstrapping Collaboration when Screensharing".

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a First Public Working Draft (FPWD) of "Capture Handle - Bootstrapping Collaboration when Screensharing".

The document is available for inspection here:
https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-handle/identity/index.html

The github repo is here:
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-handle

In response, please state one of the following:

  *   I support publishing a FPWD of the Capture Handle (identity) specification
  *   I object to publishing a Capture Handle (identity) FPWD, due to issues filed in open bug <#number>

The CfC will end on April 6, 2022.

Bernard

For the Chairs