Re: Rescheduling of WEBRTC WG Virtual Interim: June 23, 2022

Hello Bernard,

I see "Region Capture" is scheduled for 40 minutes.

   - Is that intended for both issues? (#17 and #18.) What is the split
   going to be?
   - For issue #17 - is that intended for both sides? Can we rely on both
   sides getting equal time? How much time can I rely on? I suggest that my
   own slides go right after Jan-Ivar's slides on #17, and before switching
   the topic to #18. Wdyt?

I would also like to ask for slots to present about the following topics:

   - Extending Region Capture to support cropping tracks derived from
   other-tab capture.
   - Making CropTargets stringifiable.
   - Predictable errors in Region Capture.

Thanks,