Re: Question on pip api

Hi Silvia

There is a very early prototype available in Chrome canary.  Instructions
are here <https://steimelchrome.github.io/document-pip/>, along with a few
examples of how to use it.  It's still a work in progress and under active
development, so please expect a fair bit of instability and/or
incompleteness.

Of course, all of us appreciate any feedback that you have!

Thanks
Frank