Re: Poll on Recording Policy (please respond by December 6, 2021)

I would prefer 3 (do not record).
________________________________
From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 7:54 AM
To: public-webrtc@W3.org <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Subject: Poll on Recording Policy (please respond by December 6, 2021)

Currently, the WEBRTC WG records WG meetings and makes the recordings available on the WG wiki page.

During TPAC, the question arose whether we should reconsider this policy, so we are polling the WG.

Would you would prefer to:

  1.  Continue to record meetings and publish the recordings.
  2.  Continue to record meetings but keep them private (accessible to WG members only).
  3.  Not record meetings.

Please respond to the poll with your preference by Monday, December 6 at midnight Pacific Time.