Re: REMINDER: Call for Consensus (CfC): WebRTC Encoded Transform as a WG Draft

I support promoting this document to WG draft.

Note that I still think the document is a better document if #111 is
merged (I don't think we did a good job of checking consensus on #64),
and I think we should resolve #89 according to my suggestions there, but
I think we can continue that discussion post FPWD.