Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): WebRTC Encoded Transform as a WG Draft

I support promoting the document to WG draft.
I believe the document is in a sufficiently good shape as a FPWD, which, AFAIK, does not entail a very high level of stability and maturity.

In particular, the algorithms already have a good amount of precision and have been validated by a first implementation.
The concept behind the draft has also been validated through the WebRTC Insertable Streams API.

I agree with the concerns expressed by Bernard for video over RTP, and this needs to be addressed before moving forward to CR, PR and REC.
I think there are several options to solve that particular issue, some being in the full hands of the W3C WebRTC WG.