Virtual TPAC 2021 Dates

________________________________
From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 7:56 AM
To: W3C Members <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>;
Cc: w3t@w3.org <w3t@w3.org>; 'tp' <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>
Subject: Dates - Re: TPAC 2021

Dear Advisory Committee Representative,
AB, TAG, Chairs,
W3C Evangelists, W3C Chapters,

TPAC 2021 will be held from 18 to 29 October 2021 as follows:

- 18-22 October: Breakout sessions
- 25-29 October: Groups and Joint Meetings

The AC meeting date will be announced shortly.

Registration will open mid-September.

Save the dates and stay tuned for more details!

Alexandra Lacourba
W3C Global Events Coordinator