Re: getThisTabMedia

On 08/10/2020 22:06, Dan Jenkins wrote:
> Sergio, you mean document.captureStream() or
> specificDivInDom.captureStream()?

specificDivInDom.captureStream() would be a god send, but I understand
it may be difficult to implement, so window.captureStream() or
documen.body.captureStream() would be good.

If we adhere to the same domain policy, we could create an iframe within
the same page and do window["myiframe"].contentWindow.captureStream();

That would cover my use cases/requirements quite nicely.

Note that none of this should require a user consent prompt as we are
enforcing all security policies.

Best regards

Sergio