Re: Re-join WebRTC Working Group

Please note it's your *AC rep* that needs to rejoin (to renew
commitments to the WebRTC charter). Renomination of individuals should
then be automatic: https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/47318/join

If you're NOT an AC rep and re-join you'll see an error: "You are
already a participant in this group", but this does NOT guarantee your
organization has rejoined, and you may still get kicked out of the
system in 39 days.

I was able to tell I wasn't a member because IPR was flagged on my
github PRs. E.g.
https://labs.w3.org/repo-manager/pr/id/w3c/mediacapture-main/733 (all
green again now after I got my AC rep to re-join).

So please let your AC rep know. We want you all to stay. :)

.: Jan-Ivar :.