Re: getThisTabMedia

I love the idea.

How do you suggest the application would be able to identify the "tab"
without the user selecting it?
Would it be based on a text filter, e.g. getTabDisplayMedia("Screen
Capture") would then identify the "Screen Capture" tab because of its
naming?
Would it automatically pick the first such available or would it bring up a
picker dialog again if there are several matching ones?

Cheers,
Silvia.