Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): WebRTC 1.0 to Proposed Recommendation

I support transitioning WebRTC 1.0 to PR.

Best Regards,
Jianjun

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 12:22 AM
To: public-webrtc@w3.org <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Subject: Call for Consensus (CfC): WebRTC 1.0 to Proposed Recommendation

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) on transition of "WebRTC 1.0: Real-Time Communication Between Browsers" to Proposed Recommendation (PR).

The specification is here: https://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/

The GitHub repo is here: https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc

The CfC will last for one week and will end on Tuesday, November 17, 2020.

In response, please state one of the following:

  *   I support transitioning WebRTC 1.0 to PR.

  *   I object to transitioning WebRTC 1.0 to PR, due to issues filed in open bug <#number>.

Bernard Aboba

For the Chairs