Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) on Adoption of the Insertable Streams API specification

I support publishing the Insertable Streams API draft as WEBRTC WG
deliverable.

(no surprise there)

If it is adopted as a WEBRTC WG deliverable, the entire repo will be
moved to the W3C organization, so issus filed now will continue to be
available after the move.