Re: A proposal for RTP header extension control

These APIs are on a per-transceiver basis. Are RTP header extensions
negotiated on a per-transceiver basis, or is it on a "for all m= sections
in the offer"-, "the offerer tagged m= section" or "per transport"-basis?
If they're negotiated per m= section always then usage seems clear,
otherwise I think we need to figure out what to do. For example, maybe we'd
be forced to negotiate an RTP header extension for transceiver0 because
transceiver1 needs it if RTP header extensions are negotiated for the
entire offer, in which case we'd need to make
transceiver0.[sender/receiver].getParameters() default to "inactive" values.