Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) to Publish last WebRTC-PC Candidate Recommendation

I support publishing https://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/ as a WebRTC 1.0 Candidate Recommendation.

Stefan

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Date: Tuesday, 4 August 2020 at 15:41
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Subject: Call for Consensus (CfC) to Publish last WebRTC-PC Candidate Recommendation
Resent from: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Resent date: Tuesday, 4 August 2020 at 15:39

This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to Publish "WebRTC 1.0 Real-time Communications Between Browsers" as a Candidate Recommendation (CR).
This is intended to be the last Candidate Recommendation for WebRTC 1.0.
The specification is located here: https://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/

The Github repo is here: https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=394c7ad2-67ecc0bc-394c3a49-866038973a15-5de8fd8c7c65d6b3&q=1&e=a9fe395f-b207-4031-bf5f-9119c64e3b57&u=https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc

The CfC will last for one week, and will end on Wednesday, August 12, 2020.
In response, please state one of the following:

  *   I support publishing the WebRTC 1.0 as a Candidate Recommendation.
  *   I object to publishing WebRTC 1.0 as a Candidate Recommendation, due to issues filed in open bug <#number>.

Bernard, for the Chairs