Re: Follow up issues from WebRTC / PING TPAC meeting

Quick correction, I said before that the spec was currently in draft, but of course (my dumb error) the relevant behavior dates back further to the CR.  It doesn’t change the substance of the issue (thats privacy harming behavior needs to be addressed, and that returning info about device B when the user gave access to device A is not a user serving choice), but I wanted to eat crow early and apologize for the error :)