Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish First Public Working Draft of WebRTC-SVC

It is now well past the stated time limit.

All voices who have spoken up have been in favor of adopting the document.

The chairs declare that the WG has consensus on publishing the
webrtc-svc draft as a First Public Working Draft of the WEBRTC WG, and
will ask staff to do the necessary mechanics.

Harald, for the chairs.