Re: Raising the bar on the road to "done"

On 5/17/19 5:12 PM, youenn fablet wrote:
> I like this approach.
>
> Given we talk of finishing this version, we might have to defer some
> feature requests.
> This raises the question of how we envision working past this release
> and how we deliver deferred features.
>
> I would encourage to consider a more iterative approach like done in
> other web specs.
> The model of the fetch spec comes to mind for instance.
> This might be especially great for maintenance edits and ’small’
> feature additions to the core specs.

While the W3C has an ongoing discussion about how to incorporate a
"living document" approach in the W3C Recommendation process, we don't
have a result of that discussion yet. The Fetch spec is a WhatWG
specification, and follows that organization's processes and procedures.

We'll probably have to keep track of "small" additions in some other
fashion.

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.