Re: Reusing a transceiver to send a new track with different encodings (WANNA DIE)

I am not reusing transceivers for sending and creating new ones instead
for the exact reasons you are mentioning, but could we use
transceiver.stop() in this case and add a new transciver instead (that
would reuse the mid, right?)?

(Note: Last time I checked, stop was not implemented in chrome, so not
sure how it behaves at all).

Best regards
Sergio