Re: getDisplayMedia() and system audio

We definitely want the audio of the shared screen be able to be added
to the screenshare stream. However, the audio of the user should be
excluded because that makes the audio unusable if you already have a
video call going and add the screenshare. The more separate streams
there are, the easier it is to control and add them individually.

HTH.

Thanks,
Silvia.