Re: Revision of Scalable Video Coding Extension for WebRTC

I have also one further question, are the modes not using interlayer
dependency really interesting for us?

 From the AV1 spec, when no inter layer dependency is used the second
(and next) spatial layer does not use its corresponding base layer as a
reference. I understand that this is interesting from an encoder
perspective, so can produce both spatial layers with the same encoder,
but it wouldn't make sense for us to send them over the same ssrc, but
on different simulcasts stream instead.

Best regards
Sergio